PLEASE NOTE: THIS DEADLINE HAS NOW PASSED. CLICK HERE IF YOU’D LIKE TO GET INVOLVED WITH FARESHARE SUSSEX.
Are you passionate about tackling hunger and reducing food waste and looking for a new challenge?
Are you an effective communicator and keen to support people with diverse needs?
FareShare Sussex are recruiting a Volunteer Coordinator!
This is an exciting opportunity to coordinate and shape our volunteer programme. With over 70 regular volunteers per week, the safety, development and wellbeing of our volunteers is critical to the successful running of our operation. The role will be split approximately 50:50 between warehouse and office-based duties.
Please note this role will initially be offered on a one-year fixed-term contract, with the possibility to extend dependent on funding.
- Be passionate about fighting food poverty & waste.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to people with diverse needs.
- Be able to motivate and develop people through positive approaches.
- Be able to work flexibly and split their time between operational and administrative work.
- Thrive in a small team environment.
To apply for this role please complete the Application & Equal Opportunities Form and return to email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 9am on Monday 8th May 2017 with interviews taking place on 15th and 16th May.
Candidates interested in learning more about the role should contact Rachel Carless for an informal discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org.