Donate to us
FareShare Sussex rely on the support of individuals to fund our vital work providing food for vulnerable people across Sussex and Surrey.
Give monthly to help daily
There are lots of ways you can support FareShare Sussex, and one of the best ways is to become a monthly donor.
Without the support of our community, we would not exist. We simply could not get our food to vulnerable people without donations.
As a monthly donor you are:
- alleviating food poverty, feeding those who may otherwise go without
- reducing food waste, protecting the environment
- helping people thrive through our volunteer training programme
- reducing social isolation through bringing people together over shared meals
- improving skills through supporting cookery classes and workshops to disadvantaged people.
- enabling over 140 different local charities to save on food and redirect funds into their core services.
- supporting the emergency response to Covid-19 which is leaving people isolated and experiencing severe reductions in income.
You are also our biggest champions, and knowing we have your long-term support is so important for us to plan how we can reach more people and prevent more food from unnecessarily going to waste.
Every month you will continue to provide meals for people in need and prevent perfectly edible food from ending up in the bin.
We have never been more needed, and nor have you.
If you would like to take part in a challenge or encourage others to support, find us on JustGiving.
Text to donate
Simply text GIVEFOOD to 70450 to donate £5. (Texts cost £5 plus 1 standard rate message.)
Support while you shop
Simple ways to help FareShare without spending an extra penny are using Easy Fundraising to carry out your normal online shopping. With thousands of retailers taking part including M&S, John Lewis and Ebay, simply choose FareShare Sussex as your cause and get shopping.