PLEASE NOTE: THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. Click here if you’d like to get involved with FareShare Sussex.
Are you passionate about tackling hunger and
reducing food waste and looking for a new challenge?
Could you lead and develop a charity project at an exciting time of growth?
FareShare Sussex are recruiting a Development
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the day-to-day operation alongside leading the development and expansion of the organisation. It will include creating and developing strategic partnerships to ensure the sustainability of the organisation and maintaining high service standards and compliance to FareShare policies and procedures.
The new project Leader should:
- Be passionate about fighting food poverty & waste.
- Have excellent leadership skills to galvanise a team and ensure shared vision.
- Be a clear thinker and able to implement a strategic plan.
- Be creative in developing further opportunities in line with the vision & values of the project.
- Be sympathetic to the values of City Gate Community Projects, the delivery partner for FareShare Sussex.
- Be able to work with a high degree of autonomy and also as part of a team.
If you believe you have the requisite skills, experience and vision for this role please see the job description and person specification below, then complete the Application & Equal Opportunities Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is midday Wednesday 2nd November with interviews taking place on 16th and 17th November.
Candidates interested in learning more about the history and work of Fareshare Sussex should contact Mr Andy Au for an informal discussion: email@example.com