Training Coordinator 22.5 hours per week Fixed term until August 2022. Salary £22,604 pro rata (£13,562)
This is a really positive and flexible opportunity to help FareShare Sussex to develop and grow its employability offer as part of the FLAVOUR Project.
FareShare Sussex is one of nine delivery partners in a European Interreg 2 Seas funded project called FLAVOUR. The project involves Belgian and French partner organisations and Dutch observer partners. The role is likely to involve a range of the following activities:
- Develop and deliver a range of kitchen, catering and warehouse skills modules for trainees based around our surplus food distribution centre.
- Implement and monitor Individual Learning Plans for trainees, Kickstart trainees & volunteers to support them back into work. (certificates, work experience, build confidence and other soft skills)
- Work towards becoming an accredited centre for training
- Work with colleagues to create and deliver a half-day workshop for our Community Food Members to learn recipes using the surplus food FareShare Sussex provides
- Work with the FLAVOUR Product Developer to develop the “ReStore” project: repurposing surplus into longer life products and the creation of a simple cookery/recipe book
Please complete the application form, explaining why you meet the points in the person specification, and equal opportunities form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 9th December 2021 at 9am. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 14th December.
For an informal chat about the role please contact our Development Manager, Kelly Dibbert on 01273 671 111 (Option 5).
Equal Opps form