This is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver our employability programme and to make a real difference by helping people to reach their potential.
The role will be to develop a clear training offer that helps job seekers into employment. This is likely to involve the following activities:
- Work with colleagues and project partners to develop, test and implement the organisation’s training programme
- Undertake research around local needs and consult with job seekers
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to maintain and develop relationships with organisations and statutory agencies that signpost job seekers to our service
- Develop relationships with new and existing food retailers and other employers to better understand opportunities within the food sector and beyond
- Work with colleagues to market the programme and recruit trainees
- Oversee accreditation systems and processes where applicable
- Develop a directory of job roles and define clear pathways to employment
The role is part time, 22.5 hours per week. For full details see the Job Description and Person Specification at the bottom of the page.
Please complete the application and equal opportunities form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8am Wednesday 19th June. Interviews will be held on Monday 1st July.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Development Manager Rachel Carless on 01273 671 111 (Option 3).